Cleburne County Housing Authority (Arkansas)

The Cleburne County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Cleburne County, Arkansas. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Cleburne County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Cleburne County low-income housing.

Heber Springs Housing Authority Heber Springs AR 400 West Spring Street 72543 501-362-6108

Cleburne County Senior Centers provide services and programs for elderly members of the community, including emergency assistance, income support programs, and protective services. Senior Centers in Cleburne County, Arkansas may also offer housing services for seniors, including low-income housing. Some Housing Authorities reserve space for seniors with income-controlled rent and on-site support services. Senior Centers provide information on applying for Cleburne County senior housing, meeting any income eligibility requirements, and accessing senior housing services. They may also help seniors complete the application process. Cleburne County Senior Centers provide information about their services online.

Cleburne County Senior Center Heber Springs AR 320 Trailwood Drive 72543 501-362-2413

The Cleburne County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Cleburne County, Arkansas. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Cleburne County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Cleburne County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Cleburne County Veterans Affairs Heber Springs AR 102 East Main Street 72543 501-362-6211

Veterans of Foreign Wars Quitman AR 1295 Bee Branch Road 72131 501-589-3233

Veterans of Foreign Wars Tumbling Shoals AR 1989 Heber Springs Road North 72581 501-362-9651