Phillips County Housing Authority (Arkansas)

The Phillips County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Phillips County, Arkansas. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Phillips County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Phillips County low-income housing.

Helena Housing Authority Helena-West Helena AR 1000 Holly Street 72342 870-338-3478

West Helena Housing Authority Helena-West Helena AR 115 North 3rd 72390 870-572-6702

The Phillips County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Phillips County, Arkansas. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Phillips County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Phillips County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Veterans Affairs Office Helena-West Helena AR 620 Cherry Street 72342 870-753-9109