Bolivar County Housing Authority (Mississippi)

The Bolivar County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Bolivar County, Mississippi. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Bolivar County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Bolivar County low-income housing.

Mound Bayou Housing Authority Mound Bayou MS 504 Banks Avenue 38762 662-741-2061

The Bolivar County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Bolivar County, Mississippi. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Bolivar County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Bolivar County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Bolivar County Veterans Service Cleveland MS 113 South Davis Avenue 38732 662-843-2471

US Veterans Affairs Department Cleveland Cleveland MS 107 South Davis Avenue 38732 662-843-2471

Veterans of Foreign Wars Cleveland MS 804 North Davis Avenue 38732 662-843-9384