Tate County Housing Authority (Mississippi)

The Tate County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Tate County, Mississippi. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Tate County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Tate County low-income housing.

Senatobia Housing Authority Senatobia MS 100 Scottsdale Street 38668 662-562-5071

The Tate County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Tate County, Mississippi. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Tate County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Tate County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Veterans Service Office/John Darby Coldwater MS 156 Poagville Road 38618 662-233-2970