Crittenden County Housing Authority (Arkansas)

The Crittenden County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Crittenden County, Arkansas. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Crittenden County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Crittenden County low-income housing.

Earle Housing Authority Earle AR 521 2nd Street 72331 870-792-8733

West Memphis Housing Authority West Memphis AR 3052 Autumn Avenue 72301 870-735-5664

The Crittenden County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Crittenden County, Arkansas. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Crittenden County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Crittenden County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Crittenden County Veterans Service Office Marion AR 100 Court Street, 1a 72364 870-739-4148

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 5225 West Memphis AR 406 South Avalon Street 72301 870-735-9102