Craighead County Housing Authority (Arkansas)

The Craighead County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Craighead County, Arkansas. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Craighead County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Craighead County low-income housing.

Caraway Housing Authority Caraway AR 325 East Missouri Street 72419 870-482-3736

Jonesboro Housing Authority Jonesboro AR 330 Union Street 72401 870-935-9800

Lake City Housing Authority Lake AR 701 Carter Street 72437 870-237-8815

Monette Housing Authority Monette AR 429 S Williams St 72447 870-486-5487

Craighead County Senior Centers provide services and programs for elderly members of the community, including emergency assistance, income support programs, and protective services. Senior Centers in Craighead County, Arkansas may also offer housing services for seniors, including low-income housing. Some Housing Authorities reserve space for seniors with income-controlled rent and on-site support services. Senior Centers provide information on applying for Craighead County senior housing, meeting any income eligibility requirements, and accessing senior housing services. They may also help seniors complete the application process. Craighead County Senior Centers provide information about their services online.

Caraway Senior Center Caraway AR 305 North New York Avenue 72419 870-482-3348

The Craighead County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Craighead County, Arkansas. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Craighead County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Craighead County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Veterans Service Office Jonesboro AR 511 South Main Street, 103 72401 870-933-4598

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 1991 Jonesboro AR 300 Airport Road 72401 870-932-4611