Greene County Housing Authority (Arkansas)

The Greene County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Greene County, Arkansas. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Greene County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Greene County low-income housing.

Marmaduke Housing Authority Marmaduke AR 305 West Main Street 72443 870-597-4352

Paragould Housing Authority Paragould AR 100 West Walnut Street 72450 870-239-8573

The Greene County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Greene County, Arkansas. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Greene County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Greene County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Greene County Veterans Services Paragould AR 140 Linwood Drive 72450 870-239-6315

Veterans of Foreign Wars Paragould AR 4273 U.s. 49 72450 870-236-6810