Wood County Housing Authority

Search for Wood County WI housing authority information. A housing authority search provides information on applying for low income housing, veteran housing benefits, senior low-income housing, low-income housing requirements, local low-income housing, homeless veteran housing, income-controlled rent, low-income apartments, low-income homes, and low-income rental housing.

Senior Centers provide services and programs for elderly members of the community, including emergency assistance, income support programs, and protective services. Senior Centers may also offer housing services for seniors, including low-income housing. Some Housing Authorities reserve space for seniors with income-controlled rent and on-site support services. Senior Centers provide information on applying for senior housing, meeting any income eligibility requirements, and accessing senior housing services. They may also help seniors complete the application process. Senior Centers provide information about their services online.

Marshfield Senior Center Marshfield WI 111 South Maple Avenue 54449 715-384-4642

The Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

US Department Of Veteran Affair-Wisconsin Rapids CBOC Wisconsin Rapids WI 555 West Grand Avenue 54495 715-424-4682

Veterans of Foreign Wars Marshfield WI 215 West Depot Street 54449 715-384-9171

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 2534 Wisconsin Rapids WI 2711 Reddin Road 54495 715-423-8076

Wood County Veterans Service Marshfield WI 1600 North Chestnut Avenue 54449 715-384-3773

Wood County Veterans Services Office Wisconsin Rapids WI 400 Market Street 54494 715-421-8420