Washburn County Housing Authority (Wisconsin)

The Washburn County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Washburn County, Wisconsin. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Washburn County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Washburn County low-income housing.

Minong Housing Authority Minong WI W5074 Highway 77 54859 715-466-5504

Shell Lake Housing Authority Shell Lake WI 201 West 2nd Avenue 54871 715-468-2730

Spooner Housing Authority Spooner WI 713 North Summit Street 54801 715-635-2808

The Washburn County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Washburn County, Wisconsin. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Washburn County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Washburn County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Veterans of Foreign Wars Springbrook WI County Highway M 54875 715-766-2128