Spokane County Housing Authority (Washington)

The Spokane County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Spokane County, Washington. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Spokane County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Spokane County low-income housing.

Spokane Housing Authority Spokane WA 55 West Mission Avenue, Ste 104 99201 509-328-2953

The Spokane County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Spokane County, Washington. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Spokane County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Spokane County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

A Time For Veterans Spokane Valley WA 5021 East 9th Avenue 99212 509-768-0323

Disabled American Veterans Spokane Valley WA 212 South David Street 99212 509-535-9100

Spokane County Veterans Service Spokane WA 1101 West College Avenue, 401 99201 509-477-3690

US Department of Veterans Affairs - Spokane Veterans Center Spokane WA 13109 Mirabeau Parkway 99216 509-444-8387

US Veterans Affairs Department - VA Health Care For Homeless Spokane WA 705 West 2nd Avenue 99201 509-462-2500

Veteran For Compassionate Care Spokane WA 539 West Sharp Avenue 99201 509-474-0759

Veterans Of Foreign Wars 3067 Deer Park WA 29 East 1st Street 99006 509-276-5761

Veterans of Foreign Wars Airway Heights WA 1307 South Loffler Street 99001 509-244-5219

Veterans of Foreign Wars Spokane WA 300 West Mission Avenue 99201 509-327-9847

Veterans of Foreign Wars Spokane WA 13109 Mirabeau Parkway 99216 509-891-4064

Spokane County Senior Centers provide services and programs for elderly members of the community, including emergency assistance, income support programs, and protective services. Senior Centers in Spokane County, Washington may also offer housing services for seniors, including low-income housing. Some Housing Authorities reserve space for seniors with income-controlled rent and on-site support services. Senior Centers provide information on applying for Spokane County senior housing, meeting any income eligibility requirements, and accessing senior housing services. They may also help seniors complete the application process. Spokane County Senior Centers provide information about their services online.

East Central Senior Center Spokane WA 500 South Stone Street 99202 509-625-6699