Bonner County Housing Authority (Idaho)

The Bonner County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Bonner County, Idaho. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Bonner County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Bonner County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Veterans of Foreign Wars Sandpoint ID 1325 Pine Street 83864 208-263-9613