Weber County Housing Authority (Utah)

The Weber County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Weber County, Utah. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Weber County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Weber County low-income housing.

Ogden Housing Authority Ogden UT 2661 Washington Boulevard, Ste 102 84401 801-627-5851

The Weber County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Weber County, Utah. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Weber County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Weber County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

George E Wahlen Ogden Veterans Home Farr West UT 1102 1200 West Street 84404 801-334-4300

Homeless Veterans Fellowship Ogden UT 541 23rd Street 84401 801-392-7662

Veterans of Foreign Wars Ogden UT 907 West 12th Street 84404 801-393-1585