Utah County Housing Authority (Utah)

The Utah County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Utah County, Utah. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Utah County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Utah County low-income housing.

Provo Housing Authority Provo UT 650 West 100 North 84601 801-900-5676

Utah County Housing Authority Orem UT 787 South 30 East Street 84058 801-225-5207

Utah County Housing Authority Provo UT 240 Center Street 84606 801-373-8333

Utah County Senior Centers provide services and programs for elderly members of the community, including emergency assistance, income support programs, and protective services. Senior Centers in Utah County, Utah may also offer housing services for seniors, including low-income housing. Some Housing Authorities reserve space for seniors with income-controlled rent and on-site support services. Senior Centers provide information on applying for Utah County senior housing, meeting any income eligibility requirements, and accessing senior housing services. They may also help seniors complete the application process. Utah County Senior Centers provide information about their services online.

City of Orem Senior Center Orem UT 93 400 East 84097 801-229-7111

Lehi City Senior Center Lehi UT 123 North Center Street 84043 801-768-7165

Pleasant Grove Senior Center Pleasant Grove UT 242 West 200 South Street 84062 801-785-2818