Robertson County Housing Authority (Texas)

The Robertson County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Robertson County, Texas. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Robertson County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Robertson County low-income housing.

Bremond Housing Authority Bremond TX 600 South Main Street 76629 254-746-7260

Calvert Housing Authority Calvert TX 1200 Beech St 77837 979-364-2844

Franklin Housing Authority Franklin TX 500 South Center Street, Unit 15 77856 979-828-5246

Hearne Housing Authority Hearne TX 809 West Davis Street 77859 979-279-3221

The Robertson County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Robertson County, Texas. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Robertson County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Robertson County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Robertson County Veterans Services Hearne TX 210 Cedar Street 77859 979-280-5994

Veterans of Foreign Wars Hearne TX 4454 Highway 6 77859 979-279-6654