Milam County Housing Authority (Texas)

The Milam County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Milam County, Texas. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Milam County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Milam County low-income housing.

Cameron Housing Authority Cameron TX 704 West 6th Street 76520 254-697-6523

Rockdale Housing Authority Rockdale TX 100 Cordova Drive 76567 512-446-4180

Thorndale Housing Authority Thorndale TX 306 East Umlang Street 76577 512-898-2777

The Milam County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Milam County, Texas. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Milam County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Milam County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Veteran Of Foreign Wars Post 6525 Rockdale TX 978 U.s. 79 76567 512-446-2708