Nueces County Housing Authority (Texas)

The Nueces County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Nueces County, Texas. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Nueces County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Nueces County low-income housing.

Corpus Christi Housing Authority Corpus Christi TX 6130 Wooldridge Road 78414 361-889-3500

Robstown Housing Authority Robstown TX 625 Old Robstown 78380 361-387-4525

Nueces County Senior Centers provide services and programs for elderly members of the community, including emergency assistance, income support programs, and protective services. Senior Centers in Nueces County, Texas may also offer housing services for seniors, including low-income housing. Some Housing Authorities reserve space for seniors with income-controlled rent and on-site support services. Senior Centers provide information on applying for Nueces County senior housing, meeting any income eligibility requirements, and accessing senior housing services. They may also help seniors complete the application process. Nueces County Senior Centers provide information about their services online.

Ethel Eyerly Senior Center Corpus Christi TX 654 Graham Road 78418 361-937-3218

Robstown Senior Center Robstown TX 145 Mainer Road 78380 361-387-6396

The Nueces County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Nueces County, Texas. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Nueces County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Nueces County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Nueces County Veterans Service Corpus Christi TX 901 Leopard Street 78401 361-888-0820

US Department Of Foreign Wars Corpus Christi Corpus Christi TX 4646 Corona Drive, 250 78411 361-854-9961

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 2837 Corpus Christi TX 12030 Leopard Street 78410 361-241-0600

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 2937 Corpus Christi TX 4441 Ayers Street 78415 361-855-3188

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 8932 Corpus Christi TX 702 Jester Street 78418 361-937-9999

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 8967 Port Aransas TX 311 North Alister Street 78373 361-749-6534