Hays County Housing Authority (Texas)

The Hays County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Hays County, Texas. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Hays County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Hays County low-income housing.

San Marcos Housing Authority San Marcos TX 701 South L B J Drive 78666 512-396-3364

The Hays County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Hays County, Texas. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Hays County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Hays County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Maurice T Suttles Veteran Of Foreign Wars Post 3413 San Marcos TX 1701 Hunter Road 78666 512-353-0267

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 6441 Wimberley TX 401 Jacobs Well Road 78676 512-847-6441