Burnet County Housing Authority (Texas)

The Burnet County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Burnet County, Texas. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Burnet County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Burnet County low-income housing.

Marble Falls Housing Authority Marble Falls TX 1110 Broadway Street 78654 830-693-4521

The Burnet County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Burnet County, Texas. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Burnet County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Burnet County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Veterans of Foreign Wars Burnet TX 1402 Buchanan Drive 78611 512-756-4942

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 10376 Marble Falls TX 1001 Veterans Drive 78654 830-693-2261