Cameron County Housing Authority

Search for Cameron County TX housing authority information. A housing authority search provides information on applying for low income housing, veteran housing benefits, senior low-income housing, low-income housing requirements, local low-income housing, homeless veteran housing, income-controlled rent, low-income apartments, low-income homes, and low-income rental housing.

A Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about low-income housing.

Brownsville Housing Authority Brownsville TX 2602 Boca Chica Boulevard 78521 956-541-8315

Cameron County Housing Authority Brownsville TX 65 Castellano Circle 78526 956-541-4983

Cameron County Housing Authority Los Fresnos TX 213 Orive Boulevard 78566 956-233-4402

Harlingen Housing Authority Harlingen TX 219 East Jackson Avenue 78550 956-423-2521

La Feria County Housing Authority La Feria TX 115 East Primrose Avenue 78559 956-797-1041

San Benito Housing Authority San Benito TX 1400 North Reagan Street 78586 956-399-7501

The Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

US Department Of Veteran Affairs - VA Texas Valley Coastal Bend Health Care System Harlingen TX 2106 Treasure Hills Boulevard 78550 956-366-4500

Veterans of Foreign Wars Harlingen TX 2006 Whalen Rd 78550 956-399-4011

Veterans of Foreign Wars Brownsville TX 1801 Veterans Boulevard 78521 956-541-3671