Scott County Housing Authority (Tennessee)

The Scott County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Scott County, Tennessee. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Scott County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Scott County low-income housing.

Helenwood Housing Authority Helenwood TN 100 Lafollette Cir 37755 423-569-8401

LaFollette Housing Authority Oneida TN 420 North Oneida Circle 37841 423-569-4704

The Scott County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Scott County, Tennessee. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Scott County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Scott County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Oneida Veterans Service Officer Oneida TN 19190 Alberta Street 37841 423-569-4680

Veterans Service Officer Huntsville TN 2845 Baker Highway 37756 423-663-4289

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 5669 Oneida TN U.s. 27 37841 423-569-5664