Cumberland County Housing Authority (Tennessee)

The Cumberland County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Cumberland County, Tennessee. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Cumberland County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Cumberland County low-income housing.

Crossville Housing Authority Crossville TN 67 Irwin Avenue 38555 931-484-2990

The Cumberland County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Cumberland County, Tennessee. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Cumberland County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Cumberland County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Disabled American Veterans Crossville TN 486 Sparta Drive 38555 931-456-5475

Veterans Affair Service Office Crossville TN 2 North Main Street, 101 38555 931-456-0090

Veterans of Foreign Wars Crossville TN 32 Vfw Loop 38555 931-484-6728