Rutherford County Housing Authority (Tennessee)

The Rutherford County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Rutherford County, Tennessee. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Rutherford County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Rutherford County low-income housing.

Smyrna Housing Authority Smyrna TN 701 Stan Street 37167 615-459-8866

The Rutherford County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Rutherford County, Tennessee. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Rutherford County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Rutherford County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Disabled American Veterans Smyrna TN 5205 Stonewood Drive 37167 615-893-1258

Tennessee State Veterans Home Board Murfreesboro TN 1803 Ward Drive 37129 615-898-1181

US Veterans Affairs Department - VA Midsouth Healthcare Network Contracting Office Murfreesboro TN 1639 Medical Center Parkway 37129 615-849-3450

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 8422 Smyrna TN 10157 Old Nashville Highway 37167 615-459-9832