Bedford County Housing Authority (Tennessee)

The Bedford County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Bedford County, Tennessee. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Bedford County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Bedford County low-income housing.

Shelbyville Housing Authority Shelbyville TN 316 Templeton Street 37160 931-684-1341

The Bedford County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Bedford County, Tennessee. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Bedford County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Bedford County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Bedford County Veterans Service Office Shelbyville TN 1 Public Square, 105 37160 931-685-4838

Veterans of Foreign Wars Shelbyville TN 1320 Wartrace Pike 37160 931-685-4949