Loudon County Housing Authority (Tennessee)

The Loudon County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Loudon County, Tennessee. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Loudon County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Loudon County low-income housing.

Lenoir City Housing Authority Lenoir TN 220 Jim Hartsook Drive 37771 865-986-0067

Loudon Housing Authority Loudon TN 124 Pathkiller Tr 37774 865-458-2061

The Loudon County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Loudon County, Tennessee. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Loudon County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Loudon County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Loudon County Veterans Affair Loudon TN 101 Mulberry Street, 102 37774 865-458-8045

Veterans of Foreign Wars Loudon TN Maremont Parkway 37774 865-458-2787