Elk County Housing Authority (Pennsylvania)

The Elk County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Elk County, Pennsylvania. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Elk County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Elk County low-income housing.

Elk County Housing Authority Johnsonburg PA 424 Water Street Ext 15845 814-965-2532

The Elk County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Elk County, Pennsylvania. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Elk County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Elk County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Veterans of Foreign Wars Ridgway PA 117 Main Street 15853 814-772-0036