Cattaraugus County Housing Authority (New York)

The Cattaraugus County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Cattaraugus County, New York. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Cattaraugus County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Cattaraugus County low-income housing.

Olean City Housing Authority Olean NY 610 Martha Avenue 14760 716-372-8152

Salamanca Housing Authority Salamanca NY 69 Iroquois Drive 14779 716-945-3820

The Cattaraugus County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Cattaraugus County, New York. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Cattaraugus County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Cattaraugus County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Cattaraugus County Veterans Service Agency Little Valley NY 303 Court Street 14755 716-938-9111

Veterans of Foreign Wars Little Valley NY 5460 New York 353 14755 716-938-9162