Ross County Housing Authority (Ohio)

The Ross County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Ross County, Ohio. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Ross County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Ross County low-income housing.

Chillicothe Housing Authority Chillicothe OH 178 West 4th Street 45601 740-775-7881

The Ross County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Ross County, Ohio. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Ross County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Ross County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Ross County Veterans Services Chillicothe OH 475 Western Avenue, c 45601 740-772-1600

Veterans of Foreign Wars Chillicothe OH 115 East Main Street 45601 740-772-1939