Highland County Housing Authority

Search for Highland County OH housing authority information. A housing authority search provides information on applying for low income housing, veteran housing benefits, senior low-income housing, low-income housing requirements, local low-income housing, homeless veteran housing, income-controlled rent, low-income apartments, low-income homes, and low-income rental housing.

The Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Highland County Veterans Service Commission Hillsboro OH 1575 North High Street 45133 937-393-8686

Veterans of Foreign Wars Hillsboro OH 1000 West Main Street 45133 937-393-0211

Veterans of Foreign Wars Greenfield OH 214 Jefferson Street 45123 937-981-4458