Paulding County Housing Authority (Ohio)

Paulding County Senior Centers provide services and programs for elderly members of the community, including emergency assistance, income support programs, and protective services. Senior Centers in Paulding County, Ohio may also offer housing services for seniors, including low-income housing. Some Housing Authorities reserve space for seniors with income-controlled rent and on-site support services. Senior Centers provide information on applying for Paulding County senior housing, meeting any income eligibility requirements, and accessing senior housing services. They may also help seniors complete the application process. Paulding County Senior Centers provide information about their services online.

Paulding County Senior Center Paulding OH 401 East Jackson Street 45879 419-399-3650

The Paulding County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Paulding County, Ohio. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Paulding County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Paulding County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Paulding County Veterans Services Paulding OH 810 East Perry Street 45879 419-399-8285

Veterans of Foreign Wars Grover Hill OH 338 Wayne Street 45849 419-587-3223

Veterans of Foreign Wars Paulding OH 214 North Water Street 45879 419-399-3071