DeKalb County Housing Authority (Indiana)

The DeKalb County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in DeKalb County, Indiana. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local DeKalb County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for DeKalb County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

De Kalb County Veteran Affairs Auburn IN 100 Main Street 46706 260-925-0131

Veterans of Foreign Wars Garrett IN 118 North Cowen Street 46738 260-357-5038