Sheridan County Housing Authority (Nebraska)

The Sheridan County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Sheridan County, Nebraska. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Sheridan County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Sheridan County low-income housing.

Hay Springs Housing Authority Hay Springs NE 304 North 3rd Street 69347 308-638-4516

The Sheridan County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Sheridan County, Nebraska. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Sheridan County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Sheridan County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Sheridan County Veterans Services Rushville NE 111 North Main Street 69360 308-327-5658

US Department Of Veterans Affairs Gordon NE 300 East 8th Street 69343 308-282-1442