Chase County Housing Authority (Nebraska)

The Chase County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Chase County, Nebraska. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Chase County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Chase County low-income housing.

Imperial Housing Authority Imperial NE 320 West 10th Street 69033 308-882-5321

The Chase County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Chase County, Nebraska. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Chase County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Chase County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

US Veterans Affairs Department Wauneta NE 325 North Tecumseh Avenue 69045 308-394-5885

Veterans of Foreign Wars Imperial NE 416 Broadway Street 69033 308-882-5083