Yuma County Housing Authority (Colorado)

The Yuma County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Yuma County, Colorado. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Yuma County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Yuma County low-income housing.

Wray Housing Authority Wray CO 722 Hale Street 80758 970-332-4238

The Yuma County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Yuma County, Colorado. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Yuma County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Yuma County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Veterans of Foreign Wars Wray CO 119 East 3rd Street 80758 970-332-4760

Yuma County Senior Centers provide services and programs for elderly members of the community, including emergency assistance, income support programs, and protective services. Senior Centers in Yuma County, Colorado may also offer housing services for seniors, including low-income housing. Some Housing Authorities reserve space for seniors with income-controlled rent and on-site support services. Senior Centers provide information on applying for Yuma County senior housing, meeting any income eligibility requirements, and accessing senior housing services. They may also help seniors complete the application process. Yuma County Senior Centers provide information about their services online.

Yuma Senior Center Yuma CO 421 East 2nd Avenue 80759 970-848-2038