Ward County Housing Authority (North Dakota)

The Ward County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Ward County, North Dakota. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Ward County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Ward County low-income housing.

Minot Housing Authority Minot ND 108 East Burdick Expressway, Ste 1 58701 701-852-0485

The Ward County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Ward County, North Dakota. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Ward County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Ward County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

US Veterans Affairs Department-Minot Vet Center Minot ND 1400 20th Avenue Southwest, 2 58701 701-852-0177

Veterans of Foreign Wars Minot ND 1100 31st Street Southeast 58701 701-839-6772