Bottineau County Housing Authority (North Dakota)

The Bottineau County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Bottineau County, North Dakota. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Bottineau County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Bottineau County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Bottineau County Veteran Officer Bottineau ND 411 Main Street 58318 701-228-3904

Bottineau County Senior Centers provide services and programs for elderly members of the community, including emergency assistance, income support programs, and protective services. Senior Centers in Bottineau County, North Dakota may also offer housing services for seniors, including low-income housing. Some Housing Authorities reserve space for seniors with income-controlled rent and on-site support services. Senior Centers provide information on applying for Bottineau County senior housing, meeting any income eligibility requirements, and accessing senior housing services. They may also help seniors complete the application process. Bottineau County Senior Centers provide information about their services online.

Willow City Senior Center Willow ND 201 Main Street 58384 701-366-4603