Person County Housing Authority (North Carolina)

The Person County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Person County, North Carolina. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Person County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Person County low-income housing.

Roxboro Housing Authority Roxboro NC 500 Mount Bethel Church Street 27573 336-599-8616

The Person County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Person County, North Carolina. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Person County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Person County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Disabled American Veterans Roxboro NC 14 Main Circle 27573 336-322-0900

Person County Veterans Office Roxboro NC 216 Barden Place 27573 336-597-7891

Person County Senior Centers provide services and programs for elderly members of the community, including emergency assistance, income support programs, and protective services. Senior Centers in Person County, North Carolina may also offer housing services for seniors, including low-income housing. Some Housing Authorities reserve space for seniors with income-controlled rent and on-site support services. Senior Centers provide information on applying for Person County senior housing, meeting any income eligibility requirements, and accessing senior housing services. They may also help seniors complete the application process. Person County Senior Centers provide information about their services online.

Person County Senior Center Roxboro NC 309 Long Avenue 27573 336-599-7484