Yellowstone County Housing Authority (Montana)

The Yellowstone County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Yellowstone County, Montana. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Yellowstone County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Yellowstone County low-income housing.

Billings Housing Authority Billings MT 2415 1st Ave N 59101 406-245-6391

The Yellowstone County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Yellowstone County, Montana. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Yellowstone County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Yellowstone County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Disabled American Veterans Billings MT 1138 16th Street West 59102 406-259-9470

US Veterans Readjustment Billings MT 1234 Avenue C 59102 406-657-6071

Veterans of Foreign Wars Billings MT 637 Anchor Avenue 59105 406-248-3148

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 1634 Billings MT 4242 State Avenue 59101 406-252-1448