Powder River County Housing Authority

Search for Powder River County MT housing authority information. A housing authority search provides information on applying for low income housing, veteran housing benefits, senior low-income housing, low-income housing requirements, local low-income housing, homeless veteran housing, income-controlled rent, low-income apartments, low-income homes, and low-income rental housing.

The Powder River County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Powder River County Montana. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Powder River County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Powder River County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Veterans of Foreign Wars Broadus MT 401 Park Avenue 59317 406-436-2559