Yazoo County Housing Authority (Mississippi)

The Yazoo County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Yazoo County, Mississippi. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Yazoo County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Yazoo County low-income housing.

Mississippi State Housing Authority Yazoo MS 120 Ridge Road Circle 39194 662-746-3042

Yazoo City Housing Authority Yazoo MS 121 Lindsey Drive 39194 662-746-2226

Yazoo City Housing Authority Yazoo MS 200 East 11th Street 39194 662-746-2226

The Yazoo County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Yazoo County, Mississippi. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Yazoo County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Yazoo County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Yazoo County Veterans Affairs Yazoo MS 212 East Broadway Street 39194 662-746-1008