Leake County Housing Authority (Mississippi)

The Leake County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Leake County, Mississippi. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Leake County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Leake County low-income housing.

Mississippi State Regional Housing Authority Carthage MS 305 East Franklin Street 39051 601-267-4712

The Leake County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Leake County, Mississippi. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Leake County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Leake County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Leake County Veteran Services Carthage MS C O Brooks Street 39051 601-267-5178

Veterans of Foreign Wars Carthage MS 1410 Mississippi 35 39051 601-267-9485