Randolph County Housing Authority (Missouri)

The Randolph County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Randolph County, Missouri. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Randolph County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Randolph County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Missouri Veterans Commission Veterans Service Office Moberly MO 310 East McKinsey Street 65270 660-263-4960

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 2654 Moberly MO 1347 South Morley Street 65270 660-263-6030

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 3014 Higbee MO 202 Randolph Street 65257 660-456-7239