Callaway County Housing Authority (Missouri)

The Callaway County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Callaway County, Missouri. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Callaway County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Callaway County low-income housing.

Fulton Housing Authority Fulton MO 350 Sycamore Street 65251 573-642-7611

The Callaway County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Callaway County, Missouri. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Callaway County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Callaway County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Veterans Of Foreign Wars Post 2657 Fulton MO 505 Collier Lane 65251 573-642-4090