Roseau County Housing Authority (Minnesota)

The Roseau County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Roseau County, Minnesota. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Roseau County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Roseau County low-income housing.

Greenbush Housing Greenbush MN 610 Central Avenue West, Ste A 56726 218-782-2470

The Roseau County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Roseau County, Minnesota. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Roseau County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Roseau County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Roseau County Veterans Services Office Roseau MN 606 5th Avenue Southwest 56751 218-463-3308

Roseau County Veterans Services Office Roseau MN 216 Center Street West 56751 218-463-3308

Veterans of Foreign Wars Badger MN 301 North Main Street 56714 218-278-4662

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 8663 Roseau MN 206 Main Avenue South 56751 218-463-9909