Goodhue County Housing Authority (Minnesota)

The Goodhue County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Goodhue County, Minnesota. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Goodhue County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Goodhue County low-income housing.

Red Wing Housing Authority Red Wing MN 428 West 5th Street 55066 651-388-7571

The Goodhue County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Goodhue County, Minnesota. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Goodhue County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Goodhue County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Veterans of Foreign Wars Kenyon MN 601 2nd Street 55946 507-789-5691

Veterans of Foreign Wars Zumbrota MN 25 East 1st Street 55992 507-732-5411

Veterans of Foreign Wars Cannon Falls MN 218 4th Street North 55009 507-263-2412