Hancock County Housing Authority (Indiana)

The Hancock County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Hancock County, Indiana. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Hancock County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Hancock County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Hancock County Veterans Service Office Greenfield IN 98 East North Street, 204 46140 317-462-8767

Veterans of Foreign Wars Greenfield IN 529 Apple Street 46140 317-462-1095

Veterans of Foreign Wars Fortville IN 206 South Main Street 46040 317-485-4582