Hamilton County Housing Authority (Indiana)

The Hamilton County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Hamilton County, Indiana. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Hamilton County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Hamilton County low-income housing.

Noblesville Housing Authority Noblesville IN 320 Kings Lane 46060 317-773-5110

The Hamilton County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Hamilton County, Indiana. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Hamilton County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Hamilton County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Hamilton County Veteran Service Noblesville IN 1 North 8th Street, 179 46060 317-776-9610

Veterans of Foreign Wars Noblesville IN 654 South 9th Street 46060 317-773-9956

Veterans of Foreign Wars Carmel IN 12863 North Meridian Street 46032 317-846-0917