Grundy County Housing Authority (Iowa)

The Grundy County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Grundy County, Iowa. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Grundy County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Grundy County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Grundy County Veteran Affairs Reinbeck IA 414 Main Street 50669 319-788-8352

Grundy County Senior Centers provide services and programs for elderly members of the community, including emergency assistance, income support programs, and protective services. Senior Centers in Grundy County, Iowa may also offer housing services for seniors, including low-income housing. Some Housing Authorities reserve space for seniors with income-controlled rent and on-site support services. Senior Centers provide information on applying for Grundy County senior housing, meeting any income eligibility requirements, and accessing senior housing services. They may also help seniors complete the application process. Grundy County Senior Centers provide information about their services online.

Grundy Senior Center Grundy Center IA 705 F Avenue 50638 319-824-3843