Inyo County Housing Authority (California)

The Inyo County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Inyo County, California. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Inyo County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Inyo County low-income housing.

Owens Valley Housing Authority Lone Pine CA 1103 South Main Street 93545 760-876-4566

The Inyo County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Inyo County, California. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Inyo County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Inyo County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Inyo County Veterans Services Office Bishop CA 207 West South Street 93514 760-873-7850

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 8036 Lone Pine CA 481 South Main Street 93545 760-876-4423

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 8988 Bishop CA 484 Short Street 93514 760-873-5770