Pinal County Housing Authority (Arizona)

The Pinal County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Pinal County, Arizona. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Pinal County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Pinal County low-income housing.

Eloy Housing Authority Eloy AZ 100 West Phoenix Avenue 85131 520-466-7162

Maricopa Housing Authority Maricopa AZ 48277 West Farrell Road 85139 520-568-2321

Pinal County Housing Authority Casa Grande AZ 970 North 11 Mile Corner Road 85194 520-866-7201

The Pinal County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Pinal County, Arizona. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Pinal County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Pinal County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Arizona Department of Veterans Services Casa Grande Casa Grande AZ 401 North Marshall Street 85122 520-426-3529

Veterans Services Coolidge AZ 1155 North Arizona Boulevard 85128 520-723-5351

Veterans of Foreign Wars Superior AZ 405 Main Street 85173 520-689-5552

Veterans of Foreign Wars Coolidge AZ 328 West Coolidge Avenue 85128 520-723-4443

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 1677 Casa Grande AZ 111 East 2nd Street 85122 520-836-5199

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 7968 Apache Junction AZ 250 South Phelps Drive 85120 480-671-6239

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 9399 Apache Junction AZ 133 North Saguaro Drive 85120 480-982-5039

Pinal County Senior Centers provide services and programs for elderly members of the community, including emergency assistance, income support programs, and protective services. Senior Centers in Pinal County, Arizona may also offer housing services for seniors, including low-income housing. Some Housing Authorities reserve space for seniors with income-controlled rent and on-site support services. Senior Centers provide information on applying for Pinal County senior housing, meeting any income eligibility requirements, and accessing senior housing services. They may also help seniors complete the application process. Pinal County Senior Centers provide information about their services online.

Dorothy Powell Senior Center Casa Grande AZ 405 East 6th Street 85122 520-421-8760

Florence Senior Center Florence AZ 330 North Pinal Street 85232 520-868-7622