La Paz County Housing Authority (Arizona)

The La Paz County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in La Paz County, Arizona. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local La Paz County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for La Paz County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Veterans of Foreign Wars Parker AZ 516 South Hopi Avenue 85344 928-669-2508

Veterans of Foreign Wars Parker AZ 8889 Riverside Drive 85344 928-667-4200

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 2357 Bouse AZ 45190 Arizona 72 85325 928-851-2857